Villa Istana Satu, 2 bedrooms
Perfect Seminyak villa for
Why book this Seminyak villa
- Tropical 2 bedroom villa in the centre of Seminyak
- Air-conditioned living space
- Private 6-metre pool in a sprawling garden
- Traditional architecture
- 2 sun loungers & a garden gazebo
- TV with cable channels in the living room
- Located in Double Six area of Seminyak
- 1 km to Double Six Beach & La Plancha beach bar
- Wifi access
Istana translates to ‘palace’ in the Indonesian language and spending your Seminyak holiday at this 2 bedroom villa provides you with a tropical palace in the centre of town, within short walking distance from Seminyak Beach and Double Six. This tropical holiday retreat features traditional architecture and a sprawling garden with a glistening private swimming pool. The living room is equipped with AC and at the same time, you get to enjoy pool and garden views all day long as the living room is designed with full-length glass doors and walls. There is a sofa lounge where you can watch TV, a dining table and a well-equipped kitchen. The 2 bedrooms are air-conditioned and the beds are comfortable. The en-suite bathrooms have rain showers and the master suite has a bathtub.
Bintang Supermarket is just 200 metres away and it takes around 10 minutes to walk to Double Six Beach, passing Bali Joe Bar, Nyuh Spa and other cafes on Dhyana Pura Street in Seminyak. On the beach, you can lounge at the fabulous La Plancha, sipping coconuts and cocktails to the sunburst sky above.
Local secrets near Villa Istana Satu
Where to go for coffee
Some people just can’t get started without a good cup of coffee. Lucky for you, Seminyak has an incredible amount of charming coffee bars serving excellent coffee. Go have coffee at The Coffee Club on the beach or head over to Shelter Cafe. In Oberoi and Petitenget there are many more famous coffee bars to be found including Revolver Espresso, Pison Coffee and Expat. Roasters.
Where to have breakfast
If you don’t mind Nescafe coffee once in a while, Warung Souvlaki does a good, great-value breakfast with yogurt & fruits and an omelette with feta. I cost less than $5 including juice and coffee. We also love those smoothie bowls at Nalu Bowls (any time of the day, really!). Other nice places to go for breakfast are SugarSand Beach club, Mano Beach Club, Grain Bali, The Koop and Wild-1.
Ryoshi is great for sushi and live jazz music. Made’s warung is ideal for families with kids with traditional dance performances going on every evening. On Oberoi Road, better known as Eat Street, you will find amazing restaurants by international award-winning chefs. Try Ginger Moon and Jackson Lily’s by Australian chef Dean Keddell.
Nightlife & best bars
Oberoi Road is also the place to be for nightlife. Popular and always busy places are Woo Bar, La Favela, Red Carpet Champagne Bar and Mexicola. La Plancha has beach parties going on sometimes so make sure to check their calendar as they are great fun. The Orchard Bar & Restaurant is an Irish pub with awesome live bands.
Check out Kaiana Salon & Spa, Prana Spa, Bodyworks, Jari Menari, The Shampoo Lounge and Spring Spa.
Things to do for families
Endless fun on the beach, pool fun at the villa and water parks (Waterbom & Splash). You can go on day trips to Bali Safari & Marine Park, Monkey Forest in Ubud or do the Underwater Sea Walk in Nusa Dua or Sanur.
Things to do for couples
In Seminyak it’s all about sunsets, eating out, beach clubs, shopping and nightlife. Go stroll around hand in hand and stop at cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. You can also go on day trips to see more on the island or how about a sunset Catamaran cruise to Nusa Lembongan?
What guys will love
From the villa, you can easily walk to the beach and go surfing or you can rent a scooter and go explore more of Bali Island with your mates and surfboards. Every night you can go party and sleep till in the morning in air-conditioned comfort at the villa. Need inspiration for day trips? Ask the staff. You can go rafting, biking, climbing, canyoning, diving and more.
What girls will love
Ladies will never get enough of all the shopping at unique boutiques and sophisticated shopping malls. If not shopping and going out for coffee and cake, it is time to lounge at beach clubs with cocktails and delicious food. In the night, go out for dinner and explore Seminyak’s buzzing nightlife. Not to forget about the fabulous spas.
Villa Istana Satu comes with friendly housekeeping staff. The villa manager is always available on call and the staff can also assist in arranging day trips, a personal driver, chef or in-villa spa treatments.
To view other Seminyak Villas please browse this website or contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days
When you stay at Villa Istana Satu you are right in the heart of Seminyak – you’ll love it here!
- 2 bedrooms can accommodate up to four guests comfortably
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors which open up into the open-style living and dining space with a large adjoining kitchen at its end.
- Private swimming pool with a cozy gazebo
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Additional Facilities : Safety deposit boxes, DVD
- Daily cleaning, daily maid and villa maintenance team are pleased to serve and maintain a well-run household providing support delivered with grace and tradition
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Unlimited water dispenser mineral water
- Transport – pick up and return airport transfers in an air-conditioned car
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom USD 210
1 Bedroom USD 165
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom USD 235
1 Bedroom USD 210
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom USD 295
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in USD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- First-morning breakfast ingredients
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Gardener and pool staff
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After-hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
Your Seminyak villa stay will include:
Villa Istana Satu FAQ's
Unfortunately, there is no parking space for a car available at the villa.
Villa Istana Satu offers a free pickup at the airport for all guests.
Villa Istana Satu offers complimentary mineral water, coffee and tea (unlimited). The ingredients for the first breakfast upon arrival are included and there is a cook available upon request.
Yes, you get unlimited access to the private swimming pool.
Double Six Beach (1km), Oberoi Street (1,2), Waterbom, Finn’s Recreation Club, DMZ dream museum zone.
All baby facilities needed can be arranged for you upon request (additional charges may apply).
Yes, nannies can be hired at a reasonable price. Inform with the staff.
Villa Istana Satu has free reliable wifi and a smart TV with cable channels and DVD player. Guests also receive a mobile phone for local calls.
For sure you can! The staff is happy to arrange for a skilled spa therapist to come over to the villa (additional charges apply).
The staff is happy to give advice and arrange a chauffeur to take you on day trips.
Send Enquiry(Hold the villa and pay later)
Still have questions?
Call us now +61 402 222 605