Perfect Seminyak villa for
Why book this Seminyak villa
- Tropical-chic 2-bedroom villa
- Superb location in the heart of Seminyak
- 900 metres to the beach
- Stone’s throw from Oberoi Road and Jalan Raya Seminyak
- LCD TV in each room
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with bathtub and shower
- Private swimming pool
- Open-sided living room
Villa Lodek is a gorgeous 2-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa located just 200 metres from Eat Street in Oberoi Seminyak. Lovely tropical and ultra-chic, this white beach villa features a big peaceful garden with a large private pool. A great oasis to chill out and have fun with friends and family while Seminyak Beach and the town’s lively shopping and dining streets are just a short walk away. The living room has an open-concept design and the two bedrooms are air-conditioned. Tropical plants grow on the rooftop of the villa, cascading down into the garden. A real pretty sight! There are LCD TVs in the living room and bedrooms. The bathrooms come with tubs and showers.
Local secrets near Villa Lodek Deluxe
Where to go for coffee
Great coffee is nearby! While at the villa, you get to enjoy free-flow Balinese coffee, go strolling outside and you can have an espresso or latte at cafes such as SOUQ Organic, Corner House and Shelter Cafe.
Where to have breakfast
On Drupadi Street, there are several lovely breakfast cafes such as The Koop and Wild-1 but you can also head over to Oberoi Road to find famous cafes like Revolver Espresso, Sisterfields and Earth Cafe.
In Seminyak, you are bound to go out for dinner every day. The number of excellent restaurants is overwhelming from authentic Indonesian to Asian fusion, Italian, Japanese, Indian, French – you name it. Walk down Eat Street (Oberoi Road) and Jalan Petitenget and you’ll see what we mean. Some of our favourites include Jackson Lily’s, Mexicola, Zibiru, Sarong Wabi Sabi by KZU.
Nightlife & best bars
If you want to stay in, Villa Lodek is a perfectly peaceful hide-out in the centre of town. However, if you are looking for places to go dancing, you can easily get there on foot (And crawl home, if you must). La Favela, KU DE TA, Mexicola, Bali Joe, Red Carpet Champagne Bar, Woo Bar, Potato Head – yep, there are many great party hubs and clubs around.
For hair and nails, try Glo Spa, The Shampoo Lounge or Rob Peetoom. For alluring atmospheres and luxury spa treatments, head over to Prana Spa or Bodyworks. The best massage in Bali? Jari Menari (so we’ve heard).
Things to do for families
Take your kids to a fun waterpark such has Waterbom or Splash at Finn’s Recreation Club and they can slide all day long, having the time of their lives. The beach is also a wonderful playground for kids all ages. Swimming, surfing, running around, body surfing, kite flying and more while mum and dad can have as many mojitos as they like. Yay!
Things to do for couples
Romantic couples will be spending lots of time at the villa, swimming, relaxing and enjoying each other’s company as much as possible. In the afternoon, it is time to head towards the beach for sunset kisses, cocktails and music. Then, walk to Eat Street for a romantic dinner by candlelight. How about dining at the beachfront La Lucciola? Furthermore, you can go shopping or spend a couple of hours at the spa together.
What guys will love
Oberoi’s famous Eat Street is where you will want to be if you are on a Seminyak holiday with your best mates. Not only is this where you will find all the amazing food but it’s also where you will find all the best night clubs and bars. Rent a scooter with a surf rack and go explore the beaches in Seminyak, Canggu and Uluwatu. What’s your favourite surf spot?
What girls will love
You can go get a massage or a beauty treatment every day in Seminyak without breaking the bank so don’t hold back, girls! Pedicures, manicures, hair spa, facials, massages. It is time to spoil yourselves! Don’t miss out on cocktails at La Plancha, dinner at Ginger Moon and dancing at La Favela.
Villa Lodek has lovely staff looking after you during your stay in Seminyak.
To view our full range of Seminyak Villas please use this website or contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days.
When you stay at Villa Lodek Deluxe you’re in the heart of Seminyak – you’ll have a great time here!
- Living and Dining Room – Sofa with a coffee table, a small balcony with 2 large pillows to relax, Dining for four, occasional chairs, stereo with
- CD, MP3 player, USB, Radio, with speakers
- A small library with a nice reading chair
- Private swimming pool – Two sunbeds and pool towels.
- Tropical parkland gardens – 150sqm of lush tropical gardens.
- All Bedrooms with queen size beds (200cm x 180cm)
- Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space in each bedroom
- Large LCD TV in each room (no channel), with a DVD player on request
- A dressing table in each bedroom
- Safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
- A bathtub in each bathroom and an outdoor shower (hot and cold)
- All high-quality bed linen, towels and toilet paper are provided. Are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
- Basic equipped kitchen
- Free internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Secure parking place
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
- Staff for daily room service, gardening, pool maintenance, and night security services
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season USD 221 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season USD 261 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season USD 302 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates include tax and service charge
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for the duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
Your Seminyak villa stay will include:
Villa Lodek Deluxe FAQ's
Yes, there is free parking available at Villa Lodek Deluxe.
Yes, return airport transfers are included for guests staying over 3 nights at Villa Lodek Deluxe. You’ll be picked up at the airport by the villa’s private driver.
Upon your arrival, you will be presented with welcome drinks. Free-flow mineral water, coffee and tea are available throughout your stay. The villa attendant can prepare a delightful breakfast in the morning based on the ingredients available up the villa. Not up for grocery shopping? The attendant can prepare American, continental or Indonesian breakfast for IDR 100.000 per person.
Yes, you can make use of the pool. All guests staying at Villa Lodek Deluxe get unlimited access to the pool.
Attactions near Villa Lodek Deluxe include: Oberoi Road (200m), Seminyak Village (900m), Seminyak Square (900m), La Favela (300m), KU DE TA (1,2km), Potato Head (1,8), Finn’s Recreation Club (3,1), Double Six Beach (1,1km).
Yes, a baby cot, high chair and toys are available at the villa. A pool fence or other facilities you may need can be hired on your behalf. Let the staff at Villa Lodek Deluxe know upfront.
The staff at Villa Lodek Deluxe can help you to hire a nanny at a reasonable price.
Villa Lodek Deluxe has unlimited free wifi, LCD TV, DVD-player, cable channels, AC, ironing facilities and a mobile phone for guests usage.
Bali is a spa island and the staff is happy to arrange for spa therapists to come over to villa Lodek deluxe (additional charges apply).
Yes, let us know if you want to book tours or day trips. We are happy to help! You can also aks the villa manager to arrange a private driver to take you around.