Perfect Seminyak villa for
Why book this Seminyak villa
- Gorgeous colonial-style architecture
- 5-minute walk to Seminyak Beach
- 1-minute to Oberoi Road / Eat Street
- A private chef and butlers ready to pamper all guests
- Bose Sound System
- Beautiful kids bedroom with 4 bunks and lots of toys
- BBQ area in the garden
- Pool toys available
- An ideal choice for families
The design of Villa Lulito is based on Ralph Lauren’s beach home in the Caribbean. It is a stunning luxury villa with a colonial air and unparalleled sophistication. The location is excellent, just a 5-minute stroll from Seminyak Beach and a stone’s throw from Oberoi’s Eat Street. Villa Lulito features 4 white plantation-inspired pavilions surrounding a lavish private swimming pool. Gorgeous white interiors and a wonderful team of staff at your service including a personal chef, this beach villa in Seminyak is a gem – a total gem!
Local secrets near Villa Lulito
Where to go for coffee
Villa Lulito is located in the pulsing heart of Seminyak and if you are a coffee addict, you will love exploring all of the coffee hubs in town. From Revolver Espresso to Titik Temu, The Library, Coffee Cartel, Pison Coffee, you can try a new place every day. The coffee is superb!
Where to have breakfast
Some of the most famous breakfast places are Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon, Kynd Community, Cafe Organic and Clean Canteen.
Having an excellent private gourmet chef at the villa makes it tempting to just stay at the villa and have dinner there, but when staying in Seminyak, you just have to check out the world-famous restaurants on Eat Street and on the Petitenget Strip. You Seminyak Villa Holiday is not complete with having had dinner at Sarong, Metis, Merah Putih, Bambu, La Lucciola, Ginger Moon and Spice by Chris Salans. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Seminyak’s dining scene is irresistible.
Nightlife & best bars
The entertainment never stops in Seminyak. After sunset and dinner, it is time to dress up and party. Check out La Favela, KU DE TA, Potato Head, Mexicola and Woo Bar.
We love Bodyworks, Spring Spa, Sundari Day Spa, Jari Menari and Prana Spa.
Things to do for families
The beach is the best playground for kids when they can entertain themselves for hours. If not baking sandcastles, playing in the waves, flying kites or surfing, they can have water fun in the pool at the villa. You can also take the kids to Finn’s Recreation Club, featuring a water park, bowling alley, trampoline centre, kids club and more. Waterbom is a must-visit and you have to go on day trips to see temples, beaches, rice fields and more of Bali’s impeccable beauty.
Things to do for couples
Romantic dinner is a nightly thing in Seminyak and so is the breathtaking sunset. Hold hands, kiss, try all the cocktails and explore Seminyak’s nightlife together.
What guys will love
Guys come to Seminyak for parties, surfing, shopping, great food and good vibes.
What girls will love
Girls come to Seminyak for the beach, sunsets, shopping, the cafe scene, the spas and nightlife.
Villa Lulito is fully staffed with a dedicated team including butlers and a personal chef. The chef can prepare Western and Asian dishes as well as perfect meals for the kids.
To view our full range of Seminyak villas please browse this website or contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days.
When you holiday at Villa Lulito your in the heart of Seminyak – you’ll have a fabulous time here!
- Location : Oberoi, Seminyak, Bali
- Capacity: 8 adults OR 6 adults and 4 children (4 ensuite bedrooms with three king-size beds and four single bunks). A king-size bed can be added to the bunk room to accommodate 2 adults. When children also occupy this room there will be an extra charge.
- Living areas: Living/dining pavilion; kitchen/dining pavilion; garden pavilion lounge; outdoor dining for 8; indoor dining for 8.
- Swimming Pool: 14.7 x 7.6 metres.
- Communication: WiFi Internet access; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose sound system; iPod dock.
- For families: Villa Lulito is very well equipped for families. Facilities include designer bunk room for 4; baby cot; books; DVDs; games and some pool toys.
- Spa: In-villa treatments from a comprehensive spa menu can be arranged.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit boxes.
- Property area : 800sqm (villa). 1,000sqm (land).
- Staff: Villa manager; private chef and assistant cook; housekeeping; service staff and security. Additional staff including babysitters, masseuses are available on request, at additional cost.
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated including special diets.
- Transport: The villa’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will arrange for a private car or metered taxi service, at an additional cost.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season USD 1,132 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 29 April
- 5 May – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season USD 1,328 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 30 April – 4 May
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season USD 1,536 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season USD 1,848 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 6 January 2021
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Your Seminyak villa stay will include:
Villa Lulito FAQ's
When you stay at Villa Luliti return airport transfers are included in the rate.
Enjoy the services of a personal chef who is specialized in Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
Yes, you get unlimited access to the villa’s private swimming pool.
KU DE TA Beach Club (900m), Petitenget Beach (1km), Oberoi Street (200m), Double Six Beach (1km), Finn’s Recreation Club (2,9km), Seminyak Village (700m).
Villa Lulito has a kids’ bedroom with 4 bunk beds and toys. Baby cot, toys, books and games are available at the villa.
Yes, nannies can be hired at a reasonable price.
Fast wifi, cable channels, Bose surround system, iPod dock, luxury toiletries.
Yes, you can! The staff is happy to arrange for a skilled spa therapist to come over to the villa (additional charges apply).
We are happy to arrange tours and day trips with a personal driver in an air-conditioned vehicle. You can also ask the staff.